|List of weapons|
A number of firearms and other weapons are used in the filming of Killjoys, including specialized personal weapons of the main and recurring characters and more general weapons used my minor characters and extras.
Dutch uses a Vektor CP1 in a cosmetic shell as her sidearm.
John uses a Walther P99 in a cosmetic shell as his sidearm.D’avin uses a Beretta 92FS in a cosmetic shell as his sidearm.
Fancy Lee carries a Brügger & Thomet VP9 as his sidearm.Spider Drakos carries a Glock 17 in a CAA Tactical RONI-G1 stock in One Blood. thumb|300px|right|Surja's weapon]]
One of the criminals in Eulogy carries an all black Advanced Taser M26.Umarex Walther Red Hawk air pistols are used by various characters in numerous episodes.
Liam Jelco carries a sidearm which appears to be a modified Tippman TPX paintball pistol.
Submachine GunsEditR'yo's men in The Sugar Point Run carry Heckler & Koch MP7A1s. FN P90 TRs are the standard weapon used by Constance, Clara, Gwen, and Sarah in Vessel.
FN F2000 Tacticals are carried by security forces of the Company.
One of the Scavengers in The Sugar Point Run carries an AK-47 variant.
Toad carries a pistol chopped down from an AR-15.
Sniper RiflesEditOne of the Leithian nationalists in One Blood carries a DSR-Precision DSR-1.
Grenade LaunchersEditM203A1s in KAC standalone stocks are used in several episodes appearing as energy weapons.
Brügger & Thomet GL-06 fitted with vertical grips appear in several episodes, used to depict energy weapons.R'yo's men in The Sugar Point Run.
FN 303s appear in several episodes.
GrenadesEditA number of M84 stun grenades can be seen inside a weapons locker in Vessel.
Jenny carries a bandolier of "plasma grenades" in Vessel which are airsoft versions of the VOG-25 grenade that have been modified to look like hand grenades.
Other personal weaponsEdit
- Bead drones
- Finger grenades - small, compact grenades
- Blade launcher - A projectile weapon used by Fancy Lee to fire poisoned blades. Has blue and green laser sights.
- Duth's dart launcher - A small, single use dart launching tube used by Dutch and disguised as a hair accessory. The dart used neuro-block, a type of tranquilizer.
- Directional Darts - non-lethal projectiles with miniature guidance systems
- Dart guns - Used by the scavenger gangs of Sugar Point. They fire electrified needles which can knock out their targets and fry electronics.
- The "Little Colonel" - A compact, hand-held, targeted pulse charge EMP device with carbide casing, undetectable to weapon scanners. D'avin Jaqobis find one in one of Alvis Akari's resistance weapons caches, and is allowed to keep it as a bribe. He uses it during the infiltration of the RAC Cruiser.
- Shock baton - Used by Khlyen in Escape Velocity
- Defoliation bombs - Used by The Company to destroy Jakk grow ops.
- Rumari Splinterstick, a curved knife about 8 inches long, was created by Omega Art Works for use in the Killjoys episode Bangarang.
- The Aridity Solution - A chemical weapon developed by the company which causes death by rapid dessication.
- The Dreadnought - A type of dagger specifically designed to kill Level 6 agents.
- John Jaqobis uses a plasma torch to fight off Behemoth the scavenger gang leader in The Sugar Point Run.
- John uses a compact, high-powered rivet gun to shoot three hostage takers in Come the Rain.